Which Cadac Bbq?

TrickyT

Message added by CT Advertising,

Prima logo.png

Prima Leisure has an entire range of Cadac BBQs available which you can check out. 

Make sure you are getting the best possible product to suit your needs! 

Looking at getting a new BBQ for our van and like the look of the Cadac's, but which one?

I was originally going to go for the Cadac Safari Chef Deluxe Low Pressure as it has all of the different cooking surfaces. However, it does say mini bbq, so exactly how small is it as I am looking a cooking for up to 6 people.

My other option would be the Cadac Global Combo Low Pressure unless anyone has any other recommendations.

Regards

Trevor

Guest macSpot

We have a Global Combo grill and it is superb. Ours came with a stand, and a reversable grill, flat on one site and ridged on the other, plus a really neat carry bag. We added a skottel for the stir fry.

The stand means it is a convient height, and I am not bent over through the cooking process. Its also very easy to clean.

Normally I (Why is the barbecue my job?) cook for 2 but have cooked for up to 4 without any problem. There is another similar barbecue made by Beauclaire, which a friend of mine has and it is worth considering. Beauclaire web site

MacSpot

We got the Global Grill.

This came with Skottle for stir frying and BBQ. We then added the Griddle.

Use it all the time. I have even cooked a full chicken on it using the lid as an oven.

The only problem with changing BBQs, is adjusting the cooking times.

I knew that on charcoal BBQs, chicken legs took 3, Chops took 4 but burgers and sausages only took 2.

When I changed to gas, I found that the cooking time was adjusted by minus 1. something which took a little bit of getting used to.

The Cadac has now gone back to the Charcoal timings because it is fully adjustable.

Oh! The numbers refer to bottles of beer of course which is why the BBQing is down to us men :D

The Safari Chef is small. I bought the Carri-Chef all singing, all dancing one last april. I was a bit sceptical at first but it's brilliant. It was all we used last year and does everything. It's not cheap though, but worth it. Assembles and dismantles easily in seconds and fits into a nice carry bag. It has exactly the same cooking area as the ( Combo ) fixed leg ones. I checked first with the manufacturers.

Guest john1215
Looking at getting a new BBQ for our van and like the look of the Cadac's, but which one?

I was originally going to go for the Cadac Safari Chef Deluxe Low Pressure as it has all of the different cooking surfaces.   However, it does say mini bbq, so exactly how small is it as I am looking a cooking for up to 6 people.

My other option would be the Cadac Global Combo Low Pressure unless anyone has any other recommendations.

Regards

Trevor

6139[/snapback]

You won't get enough food on the Safari Chef it is a min (approx 10 inch diameter - or less), go for the Global Combo as others have said, it is excellent and with the non-stick griddle attachment, you could want for more.

john1215

We got the Global Grill.

This came with Skottle for stir frying and BBQ.    We then added the Griddle.   

Use it all the time.    I have even cooked a full chicken on it using the lid as an oven.

The only problem with changing BBQs, is adjusting the cooking times.

I knew that on charcoal BBQs, chicken legs took 3, Chops took 4 but burgers and sausages only took 2.

When I changed to gas, I found that the cooking time was adjusted by minus 1. something which took a little bit of getting used to.

The Cadac has now gone back to the Charcoal timings because it is fully adjustable.

Oh!   The numbers refer to bottles of beer of course which is why the BBQing is down to us men :D

6199[/snapback]

The reason that BBQing is down to men dates back to caveman days, as it involves fire, sharp sticks and raw meat.

The reason that BBQing is down to men dates back to caveman days, as it involves fire, sharp sticks and raw meat.

6334[/snapback]

You missed out dragging the women around by the hair. :rolleyes: Only ensuring the good things do not die out :P:unsure::D