Sign in to follow this  
myone

Acsi Discount Cards

Hi when do the new ACSI discount cards come out seem to think i had mine this time last year

I pre-ordered ours from Vicarious Books, delivery expected first week in December

I have a subscription directly with ACSI and got mine 4th December last two years.

They are available now

If you have an annual subscription you should receive an email about now asking you for payment details. Once they have your up to date card details they will send the books out. They took payment from my bank account on 25th Oct so I'm expecting the books to arrive any time soon.

Cheers,

Tanker.

Is anyone including free ID cards this year with the discount card

We're on subscription, but no email yet - I'm sure we got one in Oct last year.

Below is an extract from the email I got when I took out a subscription in October 2012 for the 2013 card.

I can't find last year's email but the 2014 books and card arrived 4th December 2013.

Guide included in subscription:

CampingCard ACSI - English edition 2013, subscription price € 9,95, postage costs € 2,00

Payment method:

You have paid your subscription fee for this year by credit card. You have made a direct debit agreement for payment of the subscription fee. From next year on this will automatically be debited each year in December from the credit card number supplied, after the new guide has been dispatched to the above address.

You will receive your guide in time for Christmas.

Edited by onewheelonmywagon

Below is an extract from the email I got when I took out a subscription in October 2012 for the 2013 card.

I can't find last year's email but the 2014 books and card arrived 4th December 2013.

Guide included in subscription:CampingCard ACSI - English edition 2013, subscription price € 9,95, postage costs € 2,00Payment method:

You have paid your subscription fee for this year by credit card. You have made a direct debit agreement for payment of the subscription fee. From next year on this will automatically be debited each year in December from the credit card number supplied, after the new guide has been dispatched to the above address.

You will receive your guide in time for Christmas.

Thanks for this - I've "lost" last year's email due to computer failure!

I received my email a week ago got it sorted and will get mine in early December.

Les

Go to their website www. campingcard. co. uk log in and go to the 'my details' tab. At the bottom of the page is a 'Products Ordered' section and a 'Payment' Section. These list your current orders and the method of payment.

Cheers,

Tanker.

Got an email from ACSI today inviting me to pay for the 2015 books and card.

Looked very genuine with ACSI logos etc. However, on inspecting the link it was directing me to "myclang. com. .........."

Got through my normal spam and junk email filters - so beware of these phising emails.

Got an email from ACSI today inviting me to pay for the 2015 books and card.

Looked very genuine with ACSI logos etc. However, on inspecting the link it was directing me to "myclang. com. .........."

Got through my normal spam and junk email filters - so beware of these phising emails.

Well. .........

Apparently it WAS a genuine ACSI email.

I got another one today with the same link to "myclang. com. ...." so I decided to try it.

At first I got a 404 error but then I cleared the cache as directed by this second email (CTRL/SHIFT/DELETE) and arrived at the https://campingcard. acsi. EU website, which had all my personal address details correct.

I was able to log in to my account and enter my credit card details as requested - don't know why I needed to do this because I thought that the subscription service used the same credit card you used at the start.

I had a reply from ACSI confirming my action.

Edited by onewheelonmywagon

I'm on subscription and still haven't received an email. Nothing shows in the "My ACSI" section of the site either - last order showing was for 2013 books, but I got books for 2014, so not sure what's happening. Is anyone on subscription able to confirm that you can see this when you log in? Thanks.

I am the same, my last showing was for 2012, but I receive the ACSI card every year via subscription, I don't think the accounts section of the website is updated.

Phil.

• Like 1

I'm on subscription and still haven't received an email. Nothing shows in the "My ACSI" section of the site either - last order showing was for 2013 books, but I got books for 2014, so not sure what's happening. Is anyone on subscription able to confirm that you can see this when you log in? Thanks.

The "My Account" section shows my orders dated 23/10/2014, so I presume everything is going through ok.

Have to say their site is pretty awful when it comes to those of us that have signed up for the subscription service.

Last year I ended up ordering a further copy direct as I could not find any confirmation that I would be getting the 2014 books & card. Hence ended up paying for 2 lots.

They said in response to my email that they were aware of lack of info on the Accounts/Orders section and would be putting it right - some chance!

Same problem this year so sent them an email to confirm my subscription was active and I would get the 2015 card/books and they confirmed this.

What a way to run a business!!!

Got my books and ACSI card from Vicarious books today. Not the ID card, I use the Caravan Club Camping Key Europe card which comes free with Red Pennant.

Gordon

Got my books and ACSI card from Vicarious books today. Not the ID card, I use the Caravan Club Camping Key Europe card which comes free with Red Pennant.

Gordon

+ 1

I'm on subscription and haven't received anything about the 2015 payment, which is unusual. Will investigate.

John M

• Like 1

+ 1

+2

My second email from them that at first I thought was another piece of spam, but in fact wasn't, said that I had until 12 November to pay for my subscription to qualify for the lower price.

After entering credit card details on the "My ACSI" web page they charged £10. 04 to my card on 7th November, so I expect to receive the 2015 books within the next few days.

I'm on subscription and haven't received anything about the 2015 payment, which is unusual. Will investigate.

John M

Emailed ACSI who replied promptly & told me that my book & card will be despatched shortly and that as I've subscribed for 2 years the payment will be taken from my card automatically. Will wait to see if that comes about!

John M

• Like 1

My books arrived today. No email but I guess they've taken payment from my card. Must remember to change payment instructions to the Halifax Clarity Card (no charges) for future renewals.

Mine came today and having spotted the non-sterling charge on my credit card statement I must remember to do exact same with the Halifax card.

Sign in to follow this