Awning Size

bonzodog

Does it have an awning rail?

Silly question, but cant see one in pictures.

Lunar Zenith Citroen C5 2. 2 HDI Citroen Picasso 1. 6 HDI. , Vauxhall Vectra Design 150 bhp Soon to be, 2014 Sprite Major 4 sr. With ATC.
The Internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever. com

I think that a porch awning would fit on any caravan regardless of length. The only thing to check would be the height.

John.

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

670 is the dimension Ground - through awning rail all the way - back down to the ground.

Don't know your van but 670 is quite small so I assume the caravan is also short.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Then do be careful buying a porch awning or it will dwarf your van!
I have an awning for sale - suitable for vans of height 230-250cms and it is 230cm wide (7. 1/2ft) and 240cms deep (7'10"). If you are interested £40.

post-10299-0-44538200-1413031768_thumb.jpg

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Porch awnings often have their size embedded in their name, e. g. mine is a sunncamp mira 390. This means that it is 390 cm long, and needs around 390cm of reasonably straight awning rail at roof level. My van is 460 cm long but is a very close fit for the 390 awning. My guess is that a 10ft (about 300 cm) van will take, at most, a 210 porch awning. I suggest that you start there and try one on for size. You might even want to go smaller still to avoid it cutting across a window.

When we were looking for an awning, I found this guide to the various sizes from different manufacturers - it doesn't look like any of these do anything small enough and so a porch awning looks like the only (?) option.

http://www. awnings. co. uk/awning-size-guide. html