Anyone Got A 2015 Pastiche Yet?

coachmanfan

Anyone got one? We have a new Pastiche on order with a local dealer but other than the few pics on the net we haven't seen one. There are loads showing on Caravanfinder but the two dealers we phoned today did not have current ones in stock, glad we never made the trip to see one!

thanks

Sally

Wow

You're braver than me.

Hope you like it

Lunar Zenith Citroen C5 2. 2 HDI Citroen Picasso 1. 6 HDI. , Vauxhall Vectra Design 150 bhp Soon to be, 2014 Sprite Major 4 sr. With ATC.
The Internet has had no effect on my life whatsoever. com

Yes we ordered a Coachman Pastiche 575 from Lee Davey Caravans at Harrietsham,they did have one on show we thought it was great had all the things we wanted but will have to wait until February or March to try it out .

They had a 2015 Pastiche in Highbridge this week - can't remember which model, but you can check on their website for what's in stock.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

We saw them at lawns, loved the VIP 575/4 transverse bed !!!

but couldnt see the £4,000 difference in that and Pastiche ? loved the big shower too

oh well we,ll take another look at NEC Friday

I cannot imagine paying that kind of money for anything without seeing it first!!

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

We asked about the new 575/4 Pastiche at Tilshead caravans Salisbury on Saturday, was told it would until July 2015 before we would be able to have one

Edited by coopers62

Wandahome at Ferrybridge have a few in stock!

Trevor.

• 1 month later...

Hi Coachmanfan,

My wife and I went to Glossop Caravans to see the 460/2, they had one in and we could spend time looking over it.

cheers

derek

Anyone got one? We have a new Pastiche on order with a local dealer but other than the few pics on the net we haven't seen one. There are loads showing on Caravanfinder but the two dealers we phoned today did not have current ones in stock, glad we never made the trip to see one!

thanks

Sally

Hi Sally

Just thought I would let you know that at Glossop Caravans we have all five models in the range on display, feel free to pop along and have a look!