What Do You Think Of This Wooden Caravan?

mechs

Not going to take all the credit for finding this! A friend found it on ebay and told me to search for a wood clad caravan. Well I did and. ......http://www. ebay. co. uk/sch/i. html?_odkw=4+berth+caravan&_sop=7&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573. m570. l1313. TR0. TRC0. H0. Xunique+wood+clad+caravan&_nkw=unique+wood+clad+caravan&_sacat=0

I'm that sad i've been sad staring at the pics close up for over an hour and still not quite sure what to make of it!! :o and what he / she was thinking!! although if you read the description they thought it would insulate it!

So what do you think?

Compass Shadow 1988

For a garden shed and at £0. 99 it’s a steal, however it could no longer be considered as a caravan.

Judging by the state of it I think it would make a fine chicken coup or outside accommodation/kennel for several feral moggies or dogs.

Remove the Morco water heater and solar panel to make it safe. Then flog them on eBay to cover your costs. :)

Twin Axle Fleetwood Heritage 640 EST - pulled by a dual fuel, (Petrol/LPG) BMW 528i Auto

Very much an acquired taste, one we are never going to develop.

It would be perfect if one is into allotments!

I suppose that it was very good for its original function as temporary accommodation during a house move. As a shed on an allotment I think it could be very good but a little to large for most.

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

It's a wreck inside - needs more than TLC, & you can't sell the solar panels as they don't come with it. No bids & ends in 9 hours. ...wonder why that is!!

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

It's a wreck inside - needs more than TLC, & you can't sell the solar panels as they don't come with it. No bids & ends in 9 hours. ...wonder why that is!!

'Bargepole' & 'not with' come to mind

similarly for this at that price

Edited by Disco Kid

Roughing it . . but in comfort . .

It looks like a one man fishing lodge or shooting lodge

Iit may be cheap to buy but how would they move it without bits dropping off :mellow:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

It's a get rid of advert.

Want to dispose of something at no cost and without much effort, then advertise it on ebay. If you get a buyer for 99p then all your problems are over as buyer collects.

Much easier than breaking it or towing to a dump.

This method of disposal works for most things.

Bailey Orion News & Information - 

Go on Mechs,.......................it's a challenge!! :D

You know you want to! :ph34r:

Edited by gravon42

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

What's worrying is the description says "We built our house so the caravan is no longer needed". If this person can do this to a caravan what on earth would their new build house look like! Did he clad that with wood too for better insulation?

Edited by ribs99

Go on Mechs,.......................it's a challenge!! :D

You know you want to! :ph34r:

Don't tempt me!! :lol: Nah i'm happy with the one I did but I couldn't actually believe someone would do that! As said as a pet shelter or a hut on an allotment maybe but NOT to be used, my exact words were death trap too!

Suppose as said it's a "get rid of" ad so I think they'd be glad if someone just came and took it. I wouldn't mind the wood for my chimnea! :D

Plus if it just needs a bit TLC but the person would need to take it onto a low loader how on earth would you tow it to a site? and the reaction!!

I thought i'd taken the biscuit with my caravan but. ..

Aww it's gone completely now! I wanted a last look! :(

Compass Shadow 1988

It sold for 99p! :) at least it was any easy way of disposing of it ;) just think of the hassle if they had to do it themselves, very canny peeps ;)

Did it sell! wonder if the buyer will turn up!

I've seen that pic above before, I like that!

Compass Shadow 1988

Does make you wonder how they'll remove it . ....if they turn up ! :) don't fancy their chances if they try and pull it out!

Does make you wonder how they'll remove it . ....if they turn up ! :) don't fancy their chances if they try and pull it out!

I know! If they even turn up! Wonder what it will be used for!

Compass Shadow 1988

Compass Shadow 1988