Longleat Tickets

Been trying to buy Longleat tickets for December, on line but say not available.

does this mean its all book up? or do they only book a month at time.

Dates in Oct&123 Nov I could book them, but not rest of Nov or December.

Will ring Longleat but phones lines are not open till Monday.

Just thought I would ask here,because someone will know .

We plan to go and taking the children for christmas. We've booked the club sit just need park tickets.

Sprite Quattro dd Volvo xc60

I googled Longleat opening times and between 7th Nov. and 12th Dec they are only open Fri to Sun. With vip tours on first two weeks of Dec.

Hope this helps.

You can buy tickets via the caravan clubs link. This is what I did last year. I think it's about 18 quid each adult this year which is more expensive than last year. I went on to book the other say via the link and had no issues. Shouldn't be full, I doubt they have a quota to fill in anything. One of our party actually bought tickets on the day at their ticket office showing the membership card and got the caravan club rate.

http://www. longleat. co. uk/caravanclub

You can book the Christmas tickets too. Remember to print off your discount vouchers for food!

Caravanless. ...

After ringing Longleat this morning and tesco I've been able to book four, one day tickets with tesco's plus the santer train. Can not seam to be able to book the December dates through Caravan club. Will try with more tesco token latter.

Sprite Quattro dd Volvo xc60