Malvern Caravan Show

abigailsmum

Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up, there is a caravan show at the Three Counties Showground this weekend (Fri - Sun). It's not a huge one, but not bad for a wander for an afternoon, & there's often a few accessory stalls to look at.

Enjoy your weekend!

2005 Bessacarr Cameo 635 gl & 2005 Nissan Terrano II SVE Di 3. 0l

Will be in Malvern this weekend but only arriving Sunday afternoon so doubt if will make it. .thanks for the info though.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

We stopped going as it appears to one retailer displaying their goods and they charge you to view them. Free if you go to their dealership! LOL! :D

However we are going to the NEC and have our tickets in hand. :D

DeltaTIowner - that must have been a few years back when it was run by Golden Castle - currently (& last 2 years) run by Three Counties Agricultural Society so several dealers now! However have heard a rumour (from a reliable source) that it is being taken over by another company, & being moved to Spring in order to boost attendance - Time will tell whether that comes to fruition.

Well, was nice looking around the 2015MY models, but the accessories stands were absolute rubbish, & ended up down the road @ caravanstuff4U to get what we wanted (and got 10% discount without their loyalty card - Cheers Phill !!)

There was a 2015 model I am 99% sure it was an Elddis, think they've called it Elegance :blush: - really didn't like it! All black & grey inside - reminded me of a Stealth. Looked like the manufacturer had a deal on Ikea fittings & fixtures, & shoved them all in the 1 caravan (even smelled like flat pack MDF furniture does when you open the box!). What shocked me was that it was £3k more than a 4 berth Bailey Unicorn, no where near as nice, & only 2 berth :(

Anyhoo, got what we wanted, swooned over a couple of caravans (now need a lotto win so suppose I'd best start buying tickets :rolleyes: ) & anything else we need will buy online so won't be going to the NEC this year! It was a nice weekend away once the rain cleared on Saturday, & managed to get a few Christmas presents so all good :D

Not an Elddis but a Swift caravan and you may have looked at the Sterling version which has dark upholstery. Also put us off the Sterling models.

abigailesmum:" the accessories stands were absolute rubbish, & ended up down the road @ caravanstuff4U"

I can second that comment, much cheaper down the road, but used to prefer this show to the NEC as it's manageable without all the repetition. Used to be v. good value when camping was included at a sensible price (not like last 2 years)!

3L auto Nissan Terrano, 2004 & Swift Elegance 530, 2018. As Leonardo da Vinci once said: 'If you find from your own experience that something is a fact & it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority & base your reasoning on your own findings' ie: use your common sense!

Torrential rain last night and this morning. ..saw last of trade vehicles moving off lunchtime. .

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Whatever it was Delta TIowner - it was nasty & cheap looking!

Mick - the camping wasn't too bad to be fair - you could have 4 nights for £45 inc. EHU & unlimited show entry, so a good base to explore the area for a weekend - we would have had 3 nights had we read the back of the windscreen hanging thing which said you could arrive on the Thursday evening!

Shipbroker - glad we left yesterday afternoon. In-laws were there until this morning though. ..nothing worse than packing up in torrential rain!