The Hunt Begins.............

SeanLonsdale

After owning an Elddis Cyclone (1984) for eight years we decided to sell it and hunt for a more up to date 'van. It will be nice to have hot water on tap. We are looking at spending about £2000. Not a lot but there you go.

A 'van in sunny Scunny has caught my eye. It is advertised as an Elddis Consett (1998) four berth. It is a step in the right direction and ticks all the boxes.

The problem is, I have never heard of a Consett and no Googleing seems to bring one up. :unsure:

Has any one here any familiarity with these. I guess it is a special edition to celebrate something? :):)

Some People have the best of everything, others make the best of everything they have

It could well be a special edition model, because Elddis vans are made in Consett Co Durham.

Yes, I am aware of there home town ;)

I am wondering what is is based on. Hurricane, GTX?

Some People have the best of everything, others make the best of everything they have

Have a visit to your local Caravan Storage sites with the onset of Winter I am sure you will

find plenty advertised for sale, either on individual vans or in the site office.

My old storage place in Oughtibridge nr Sheffield had plenty for sale and good prices.

After owning an Elddis Cyclone (1984) for eight years we decided to sell it and hunt for a more up to date 'van. It will be nice to have hot water on tap. We are looking at spending about £2000. Not a lot but there you go.

A 'van in sunny Scunny has caught my eye. It is advertised as an Elddis Consett (1998) four berth. It is a step in the right direction and ticks all the boxes.

The problem is, I have never heard of a Consett and no Googleing seems to bring one up. :unsure:

Has any one here any familiarity with these. I guess it is a special edition to celebrate something? :):)

its certainly sunny in scunny today!