Audi Allroad Question

Rael

Recently bought a 2001 Allroad, which I'm loving. Just wondered what suspension setting others are using for towing? Level 2 is normal according to the book, but I tend to leave it at the lowest level when driving solo - any advantage to going up to 2 or 3 with the van on?

When you are towing it is best to set the suspension to the setting that keeps your van at the correct angle for best handling.

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

With my Allroad I towed on level 2 which gave me a nice level tow, I think a possible danger on 1 would be suspension bottoming out. It's also good to use different heights, the shock absorbers wear out more evenly! The one thing that was good was to set the suspension low for hitching up, get the ball under the hitch, suspension on high and that hitches up the van, no load on the jockey wheel etc.