Sign in to follow this  
gravon42

This Is A Funny One!

I have just imported some photos from my camera (Fujifilm) on to my computer. When

I looked at them I find I have a video! God knows where that has come from! I do not

recognise anyone in it. It appears to be a water challenge, loads of people and a

mechanical shovel full of water. My camera never leaves me, so no one can use it.

What has happened??????

Check the date of the file.

Open the properties / details file and see when it was taken ;)

Quite lucky as that kind of video hiding could get you in trouble :D You need to be more careful Mr G.

H,

I knew you'd be here Honk! :D There are 2 identical videos with different numbers, if it makes any

sense to anyone.

92486706-46B7-9B9E

E3483507-DA59-40FD-9C8

Both dated 28/8/2014. I have had the camera for 2 years, bought with new sim card. I have other videos,

which I have taken, so I recognise those. Cannot take any details, as soon as I go into it, it starts

playing. It isn't in sequence either, it is with a batch I uploaded about 18months ago if thats relevant

They have been downloaded to your card.

You will need a deep clean to rid yourself of the sins of surfing without protection :D

Naughty boy.

But it was on my birthday so maybe you were trying to find me a present :lol:

H.

How or when could they have been downloaded, and how do I remove from card? Bit boring

for a birthday pressie???...........................Let's have a look. ;)

If you have transferred all your pics that you want, put the card back in the camera and format the card. It will be in the settings. ..........

But I know this will end in a phone call :D

H.

Would I ??? :D Do you think I should go back to a slate and chalk, and a box camera? :(

• Like 1

How or when could they have been downloaded, and how do I remove from card? Bit boring

for a birthday pressie???...........................Let's have a look. ;)

Does the camera have a Bluetooth facility?

No,I cannot see it mentioned anywhere in specifications

Did the camera come with an Memory card in the box, or was it an extra so you could choose the memory size?

Was the camera demonstrated to you in the shop.

Could the memory card have been in another camera in the shop to demonstrate "a camera" and then when you walked in it was used in your camera.

Could the software on your PC that you imported into have a demo software in the picture/video editing software you are using as it sounds more like as said some sort of pre loaded demo video . The date could be effected if the batteries have gone flat in the camera and it has used a default date or dates can sometime refer to a import which could be the last altered date not always when taken .

Most picture/Video editing software i use has demo pictures and short videos .

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

It didn't feature a curvaceous blonde did it?If so,please don't tell my wife.

Can't explain the digger.

Sign in to follow this