Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'project'.
This weekend like the first of many to come has been spent stripping out MOLLY. after 2 trips to the dump with cupboards cushions and wood, loads of wood we got her stripped out to see the full extent of the damp. We removed all of the black walls and the insulation foam that was damp and was still spitting water by using a wood chisel then left it to dry out that was day 1.
Ok this is my first ever blog so bear with me! I've mentioned in posts when giving advice and also when i've asked for advice. I'm going to cheat a bit in this blog and add a link to my photos as there's loads of them and not sure how to upload them all and if I can yet. The project is now finished and we've used it loads and I like sharing how I managed at different stages, good and bad. Anyway in August 2012 I wasn't really needing a new caravan but me being me and loving old, basic type caravans seen a very cheap spares and repairs / project caravan advertised on Gu