Caravan specification search
CaravanTalk Specification Finder
Using the CaravanTalk Specification Finder you can search by make, model, age, year, berth and axles to find detailed specifications for over 11,000 caravan models.
Each field is optional.
How to use the Caravan Specification Finder
- To begin your search, start typing the first few letters of the make of your caravan into the search box. The Specification Finder will suggest makes of caravan based on the information you supply.
- If you know the range of the caravan you are looking for, enter the information into the search box.
- Enter the caravan model into the search box supplied.
- If you know the model year of the caravan, enter the information into the search box supplied.
- There is an option to enter the berth and axles of your caravan.
If your caravan is a single axle enter ‘S’, and twin axle ‘T’.
- Click ‘search’.