Hi All,

Some of you may have seen the live compeition to win a £100 voucher for Brittany Ferries. Thank you to those entrants and there is still plenty of time to enter here

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/91322-competition-l100-brittany-ferries-travel-voucher/

Not interested? That's fine. Maybe I can tempt you with a another one of my competitions? Truma have been very kind to donate a Truma LevelCheck device With a retail Price of over £60. 00. This device can be yours for as little as a £2. 00 donation!

post-38246-0-70117400-1392470474_thumb.jpg

Don't be caught short of gas with the Truma Gas LevelCheck

Detects the level of gas in your gas cylinder / bottle

The Truma level Check is a mobile device that detects and indicates the level of LPG gas left in your gas bottles & cylinders.
The practical Truma Level Check uses LED’s for quick and reliable indication of whether there is liquid gas in the measured area. . The measuring device is simply placed against the gas cylinder in a vertical position.
Reliable measurement using ultrasound
With integrated LED torch
For more information on my charity challenge and to enter, please click the link below
Closing Date is the 25th March 2014. Entrants will be drawn using an internet randomiser
Good Luck and remember, every donation made goes directly to helping grant the final wish of terminally ill people under the care of a Marie Curie Nurse
The only person getting the bum deal here is me, i've got to cycle 100 miles!!!

post-38246-0-03704400-1392470818_thumb.jpg

Caravanless. ...

I'm in, got to be worth the price of a lottery ticket :-)

And at this very moment Stuart, I can guarantee that as the only entrant, you will win the item! I can't guarantee that you will remain the only entrant though! Lol! I've added a comment on my web page competition page with your number. ...

https://sites. google. com/site/shillbrotherscompetition/shillbrotherscompetitionpage/truma-competition

Caravanless. ...

Caravanless. ...

Done but can't see anywhere for an email address good luck

Live life to the full you are a long time dead

Kat - you are entry 003! Good luck!

https://sites. google. com/site/shillbrotherscompetition/shillbrotherscompetitionpage/truma-competition

Done but can't see anywhere for an email address good luck

Don't worry, I've just checked and I've got your email address recorded on the 'back end' of the site :-) thank you for the donation! Edited by RobJS

Caravanless. ...

Thanks let's hope you get lots of donations for a very worthy cause

Live life to the full you are a long time dead

Thank you. I think that for the price of a lotto ticket, it's a no brainer. I'd love to enter but in the interests of fairness it wouldn't be fair so all I can do is be a guardian for the item until the winner is announced! All for a very worthwhile cause. Truma have been really kind to donate something. There will be more competitions to so keep an eye out! :-)

Caravanless. ...

• 2 weeks later...

Entrants so far have a 1 in 6 chance of winning. I wish I could enter with these odds! If you have some spare cash this weekend, please could you consider donating to the good work of Marie Curie Cancer Care. For each £2. 00 donation, you will be given 1 chance. The more you donate, the greate the chance of winning.

http://www. justgiving. com/Shillbrothers

Thank you

Caravanless. ...

Done

Thanks Chris! Extremely kind if you. Your raffle numbers should be shown at the bottom of the competition page. Odds are stacked towards you at the moment!!

Edited by RobJS

Caravanless. ...

• 3 weeks later...

Less than a week to go with this competition. ... You have to be in it to win it!

Caravanless. ...

ONLY 2 DAYS REMAIN! Thanks to those who have already entered. A relatively low amount of entrants keeps the chances of winning higher. :)

Caravanless. ...

24 Hours remain. Its not to late to enter!

Caravanless. ...

24 Hours remain. Its not to late to enter!

When JustGiving lets me into my account again I will donate. ..........

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I just tried logging on. . It's a tad slower tonight but is working.

http://www. justgiving. com/Shillbrothers

Must be a lot of site traffic or something :-)

I have an account but they won't re-confirm password Rob. ......If they have not been back by late afternoon I will open another account and donate. ..

geoff

Have opened new account and small donation en route. ..best of luck to you both.

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Thank you! Your numbers are shown on my site. Only three hours remain to get final entries in. Remember, 2. 00 secures you one number. Simple as that. The more you donate, the more numbers you get :-)

Caravanless. ...

And the winner is. ....... NUMBER 12 - Jullian Thomas - congratulations! I will email you now for your address. As soon as I get it, I'll post the item to you straight away.

Thanks everyone for your support with this competition. .. I have one other live, and two left to complete. I'll launch another here later to replace this one.

Rob

Competition now closed.

post-38246-0-04968700-1395777653_thumb.jpg

Caravanless. ...