Buccaneer Bedding Pack

Hi,

When we ordered our Buccaneer Clipper at the NEC Spring Show, we also purchased the bedding pack as part of the deal (whether or not this was a good idea is a bit of a moot point I know)

In the Buccaneer brochure, the description for the bedding pack says:

Luxury day covers for fixed-bed models - includes 1 shaped duvet (2 on twin bed models)
and 2 pillowcases and pillows, 2 co-ordinating scatter cushions and 1 co-ordinating throw

When the van was delivered, we received two duvet covers and all of the other items, but not the duvets themselves and so we reported this to our dealer, who has spent the last three months trying to get hold of the missing items from Elddis.

I received a phone call this morning to tell me that the bedding pack in fact only contains the duvet covers, not the duvets themselves, which I find completely incomprehensible as none of the beds in the Buccaneer range are standard household sizes and therefore it would be impossible to purchase duvets to fit without having them custom made, making the bedding pack ridiculously poor value for money. (We bought the Bailey one at a similar price for our last caravan and of course the duvet was included as well as the cover)

I have challenged my dealer to take this back to Elddis on the basis that (i) their brochure is misleading and (ii) we would never have bought the bedding pack, had we known, but I also though it might be worth asking the esteemed forum two simple questions:

1. When you purchased your Buccaneer, did you also purchase the bedding pack?
  2. Please could you tell me exactly what was included in the bags you received

I would be very grateful, as would our dealer, for any information you can provide

Kind Regards

Nick

Edited by Nick_Pam

Buccaneer Cruiser (June 2016) PowrTouch Evolution AWD Mover, Isabella Magnum Porch & 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Tow Car - 125Kg on the nose, towing at 72%

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we have just purchased an elddis affinity with the bedding pack. It came with shaped duvet, 1 duvet cover, 2 scatter cushions and throw

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we have just purchased an elddis affinity with the bedding pack. It came with shaped duvet, 1 duvet cover, 2 scatter cushions and throw

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding. ..we've been away.

Thanks for the info. ...finally found out that it was Leisure Furnishings who supply Elddis. ..they agreed the error and duvets arrived earlier in the week.

Kind Regards

Nick

Buccaneer Cruiser (June 2016) PowrTouch Evolution AWD Mover, Isabella Magnum Porch & 2016 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Tow Car - 125Kg on the nose, towing at 72%

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.