3 replies to this topic

#1 shawn

shawn

New to the board

• Approved Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

Hi All

we have just picked up a second hand 2006 bessacarr 625gl but the thing is i cannot turn the small light of on the floor by the door, i cant turn the light off under the front top cupboards in the middle above the front center window and lastly i cannot turn the two lights off either side of the air con unit fitted in the roof of the van.

please help there must be a simple solution to this but i am going mad trying to sort it

also is there anything i should be looking out for with this van we have purchased it to have the odd weekend away

thanks shawn

#2 IanV8

IanV8

Four Star

• Approved Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:30 AM

You may find the small floor light is controlled by the key fob for the alarm so you have to use the remote to turn it off and then you may be able to switch it on and off from the switch. My awnings lights work in this manner.

The air con lights on mine are again controlled from the air con remote control, it does need a 12volt supply to operate but this must be there if the lights are working.

Ian

#3 hinchy

hinchy

Two Star

• Approved Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

Hi shawn
I've got a Bessacarr, it's a black fob that's turns it off it's not the alarm fob.
If you haven't got the fob look in the owners manual, it tells you how to reset it for anyone that as no fob or if the battery is flat. PS The fob turns off the 12 volt power to the van as well, not sure why as I never use this fob.

#4 shawn

shawn

New to the board

• Approved Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

hi
thanks very much for the replies and great i have now found the black fob and managed to turn the light out, that took some doing LOL

thanks for your help

shawn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users