Surely you would not score enough points to make these regulations/recommendations applicable.
1) A 2kg fire extinguisher is required on all vehicles carrying gas cylinders to fight engine and cab fires.
2) Cylinder valves must be closed whilst in transit and any equipment disconnected.
3) Cylinders should be secured properly and should not project beyond the sides or ends of the vehicle.]
1) didnt realise this - this would cover little camping gas stoves.. .
2) i always assumed this.. .
3) secured properly? locked locker does this? or should it be "bolted down"? i normally travel with my cylinder in the van.. . securely placed. but if the van tipped it wouldnt no longer be secured.. .