Shower Head

SamD

We were considering replacing our ecocamel with the jetstorm plus but they are quite expensive. Just as a test on a recent outing I compared the eco with a 3-position normal domestic head which we had spare. I did this by using the eco one day and then the 3-way the next and then back to eco - on the same site and without changing the slope etc of the van. The centre position of the 3-way gave a pleasant 'sharp' shower ideal in warm weather and used considerably less water than the eco or the 'centre & middle' setting of the 3-way. The eco and 'centre & middle' were about the same and the latter was much more pleasing than the eco and ideal for last weekend's cooler weather.

The centre position shower never produced enough water to cause any pooling in the shower tray whereas the other two reached about an inch in the tray on finishing shower. None of the 'sessions' were timed but used until water ran cool. Hardly a scientific test but good enough for me!

Sam :beardy:

Range Rover Sport - Auto Sleepers Kensington

Hi Sam. Please do not be put-off by the ultra low price but one of these is really worth a try.

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/Healthy-4in1-Germanium-FIR-ION-Shower-Head-Filter-Water-Ionizer-Removes-Chlorine/121563194742?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119. m1438. l264

Not only do they give a very fine drenching shower combined with a smaller tighter 'fall pattern' but one really feels invigorated afterwards.

I believe that they also have a water saving element based on the super-fine spray pattern.

The beads are replaceable and available also on E'bay.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Hi Sam. Please do not be put-off by the ultra low price but one of these is really worth a try.

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/Healthy-4in1-Germanium-FIR-ION-Shower-Head-Filter-Water-Ionizer-Removes-Chlorine/121563194742?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119. m1438. l264

Not only do they give a very fine drenching shower combined with a smaller tighter 'fall pattern' but one really feels invigorated afterwards.

I believe that they also have a water saving element based on the super-fine spray pattern.

The beads are replaceable and available also on E'bay.

Very nice! Like the 3 colour one and the description is really descriptive!

Don’t need battery and the power cord, connected to water after a shower head spraying water at the moment will be issued by the gradual change in different colors light, will take a bath when you inadvertently release one of their exhaustion

Sam :beardy:

Range Rover Sport - Auto Sleepers Kensington

I'm not very impressed with the wonderful Ecocamel affair. ...all alternative recommendations sought. ...the chinese device is certainly cheap enough (!) and I can happliy ignore the ridiculous health claims. ..

Anyone else recommend other success stories?