New Caravan

alanperry52

I would like a new caravan for 2017, I would like a fixed longditudnal bed with a mid way toilet and shower (but i dont like the idea of walking through the toilet area to get to the bedroom) I tow with a jeep grand cherokee so I can tow most caravans easy,can anyone help me access a caravan to meet my needs.

Try the caravan finder website and choose your choice of layout and it lists the caravans with that layout .

Dave

• Like 1

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I have just been reading a blog by Caravan Chronicles (FlyingTog on here) and he was looking for a similar set up.

Have a read here https://caravanchronicles. com/2016/11/05/nec-show-caravan-designs-and-looking-for-a-caravan/

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

We àa Unicorn Vigo with the fixed transverse telescopic bed, its very comfortable and sufficiently long for my 6 foot 2 frame!

We have looked at the Swift models with the central bed but the beds are only 5ft 10 long so no good!

Looking at the new Bailey Carbrera on their website its the same! What were the designers thinking about?

Hyundai Tucson Hybrid+Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Mini Cooper convertible -fun Car!:)

We looked at the Elddis Affinity for 2017. The version with the fixed rear bed had a washroom across the middle. Unlike the other ones we looked at the toilet and washbasin were in a seperate room and the shower in the corner of the bedroom which meant you didn't walk through the toilet to get to the bedroom.

Frazer

Kia Sportage towing Lunar Ultima SE

I would like a new caravan for 2017, I would like a fixed longditudnal bed with a mid way toilet and shower (but i dont like the idea of walking through the toilet area to get to the bedroom) I tow with a jeep grand cherokee so I can tow most caravans easy,can anyone help me access a caravan to meet my needs.

Do you mean brand new or new to you?

. .....still feel like that some days. :) But not when D4 is hooked up to Commodore.