Thank You Caravanguard

Glen and Les

After my initial disappointment of not being a CT winner in the NEC ticket draw, I have just received two complimentary tickets from CaravanGuard - I'd forgotten all about this entry, so quite surprised when I opened the envelope, which I had to sign for!

This is the second time I've won goodies from them - maybe I'm the only entrant!

Anyway, that's made our day out to the show a cheaper affair - now I can afford a coffee.

Thank you CaravanGuard.

• Like 1

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Now I know why they are dearer when I get a quote off them, they are giving Glen and Les goodies. :P

A nice surprise for you both, but as far as the coffee is concerned, you better start saving now :lol:

• Like 2

We've not been with them since we bought the Coachman in 2013, as they wouldn't insure it at the time, but I still get their promotional emails etc. , which is how I picked up this ticket draw. We made a claim for repairs to our previous Bailey and they were very good.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.