One Upmanship Roughing It Smoothly

bopeep

Seen today

If I had that gear, I'd be wild camping.

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

Seen today

Got to get your priorities right lol

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

tags: inspirational, optimism, perception, pessimism

Could it be he's a semi retired CIA agent like Robert De Niro in Meet the Fokkers?

• Like 2

I forgot to say it was in France.

Day after we pulled in it was a Harley Davidson rally chapters from all over France took up the whole site and all the adjoining fields, could have been 1,000 of them.

They left and the school kids came a team set up the tents and marquees for them average age about 10 years old absolutely good as gold and well disciplined possibly about 200 of them.

Things you would not see in the uk, teacher rubbing sun tan lotion on the kids back and them rubbing sun tan into the women teachers, large pump type water pistol and one male teacher, soaked all the kids, very happy group and no footballs.

• Like 6

I forgot to say it was in France.

Day after we pulled in it was a Harley Davidson rally chapters from all over France took up the whole site and all the adjoining fields, could have been 1,000 of them.

They left and the school kids came a team set up the tents and marquees for them average age about 10 years old absolutely good as gold and well disciplined possibly about 200 of them.

Things you would not see in the uk, teacher rubbing sun tan lotion on the kids back and them rubbing sun tan into the women teachers, large pump type water pistol and one male teacher, soaked all the kids, very happy group and no footballs.

I think the England team had returned early lol

Gobur Carousel 12/2 TD

Coachman Amara 380/2

Swift Challenger Hi Style 425 pushing a Ford Kuga AWD