Arc Systems

yogibearsteve

I know Gary has a great reputation on here anyway which is the reason I contacted him, what a really helpful and chatty guy he is, sent him a fanmaster switch pack and fusible plug from a cascade yesterday and both repaired and arrived back in the post this morning, ace service and can't thank him enough.

• Like 1

I know Gary has a great reputation on here anyway which is the reason I contacted him, what a really helpful and chatty guy he is, sent him a fanmaster switch pack and fusible plug from a cascade yesterday and both repaired and arrived back in the post this morning, ace service and can't thank him enough.

Similar to my experiences of dealing with Gary. A dying breed of businessmen and professionals. ;)

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

Similar to my experiences of dealing with Gary. A dying breed of businessmen and professionals. ;)

I'm not sure Gary was part of a "breed", he's always been head and shoulders avove the rest.

• Like 1

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

When he said they should be back by end of week I wasn't expecting next day! Great guy to chat to, even squeezed out some free advice about the fridge! What way to do business, would rather pay a guy like this, than eBay, and know his parts to do the job right first time.

Five stars from me!

My Truma blown air heater motor control was not controlling the fan motor but was it the external motor controller a burned out motor a motor control board or faulty wiring?

With Gary's help we identified in the end it was a faulty motor control board.