Owners Club

Mallah

We're not, but have considered joining in the past. I would like to go on the factory tour rally, but it seems very popular and is a long way for us. Maybe will reconsider, but our year is pretty full of trips already.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Yes, we joined to go round the factory but have never been able to go due to other comittments and battery problems. Would not be able to operate for a weekend without hook-up

• Like 1

Volvo V60 D5, Coachman VIP 2016, Isabella Magnum porch awning, powrtouch mover

Adventure before dementia

<p>

Would like to give it a go, but we are not that good at "joining in". I wonder how they would take to us turning up in a Bailey Caravan.

I wonder how they would take to us turning up in a Bailey Caravan.

But you have a Coachman!

Seriously, joining a group that is exclusive to a particular manufacturer presumably means that if you change to a different one you have to also ditch the friends you've made on the rallies. Think I'll give it a miss.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

But you have a Coachman!

Seriously, joining a group that is exclusive to a particular manufacturer presumably means that if you change to a different one you have to also ditch the friends you've made on the rallies. Think I'll give it a miss.

Yes we do have a Coachman, but we have had three Baileys, the last one was a Unicorn. I think we were attracted by the bright airy feeling, but unbeknown to us was the dreaded damp. The strange thing is that we had used Coachman Caravans as the standard but had never chosen one. It just goes to show that "beauty is only skin deep".
  • Like 2

The Coachman owners club are a friendly lot they always make you welcome. We were members for quite a few years and attended the factory visit rally a few times. Just book early if you want to go. Our membership lapsed as most of the rallys were up north and its so expensive to tow that far just for a weekend.

The Coachman owners club are a friendly lot they always make you welcome. We were members for quite a few years and attended the factory visit rally a few times. Just book early if you want to go. Our membership lapsed as most of the rallys were up north and its so expensive to tow that far just for a weekend.

David

Nissan X-Trail Adventura KIA Sorento & Elddis Affinity 554

That is a problem with most Rallies taking place up North, all the years that we have been members we have only been on one rally. We were going to give our membership it a miss this year but somehow or other we renewed

Les

The Coachman owners club are a friendly lot they always make you welcome. We were members for quite a few years and attended the factory visit rally a few times. Just book early if you want to go. Our membership lapsed as most of the rallys were up north and its so expensive to tow that far just for a weekend. The Coachman owners club are a friendly lot they always make you welcome. We were members for quite a few years and attended the factory visit rally a few times. Just book early if you want to go. Our membership lapsed as most of the rallys were up north and its so expensive to tow that far just for a weekend.

You liked it so much, you said it twice! Or is it that you're getting like me and forgotten you had just said that.

• Like 2

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.