Double Glazing

I suppose it does. I assume statics are insulated like caravans.

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Does double glazing make that much difference in a static? Can anyone recommend a reputable company in the North East?

With a static would secondary glazing not make sense if the windows are rectangular?

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

In the famous words of a supermarket, every little helps. Not just for the heat but also the condensation.

Ask a few owners for who they know or look at older vans as they sometimes have stickers of who did the upgrade.

H.

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink:

My last static was "winterised"- D|G, CH, insulated, etc- but as of about 6/7 years ago it seems that they all are.

Still cold though :(

Thankfully my imagination kicks in and my wife becomes Kelly Brook so plenty of snuggles :D

H.

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink: